Gmail Login 2018
Getting troubles when logging in Google Mail? No worries, we are here to help
You cannot use Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer or Opera for app Gmail Offline because this app is available for Google Chrome browser only. To install Gmail Offline app, follow the link below:
After first start-up, Gmail Offline will automatically synchronize messages and an Internet connection is required. So you can access your email even when you are offline.
Installing Gmail Offline
To install Gmail Offline app, follow the link below:
1. Click the Add to Chrome button to add it as an app for your web browser. Wait for few seconds and click "Add app". Gmail Offline extension is added to your Google Chrome.
2. You need to sign in to Gmail to allow Gmail offline.
3. Choose "Allow offline mail" and click "Continue" to start using. You can change the settings later.Congratulations, now you are using Gmail Offline. It will take some minutes to sync your emails and attachments.
Get Started With Gmail Offline. Hope this article is useful to you! gmail login
You can add an extra layer of security by enabling 2-Step Verification. 2-Step Verification requires you to have access to your phone, as well as your username and password, when you sign in to your Google Account. By using two-factor authentication combining fixing information you have (your password) and changeable one received via another mode of contact (your phone), people can't sign in to your Google Account by trying to steal or guess your password.
To set up a two-step verification for your Gmail, follow the steps below:
Inbox is designed to help you focus on important messages and save your time gmail login. The new Inbox by Gmail is a significant improvement in email management. Inbox is open to anyone and there is no invitation required!
1. Bundles: stay organized automatically: Inbox bundles group similar types of mail at once. For example: Finance bundles, all your purchase receipts or bank statements are neatly grouped together so that you can quickly review and then swipe them out. You can even customize Inbox by choosing which emails you’d like to see grouped together.
2. Highlights: the important info at a glance: Inbox know what is important information in your message, and it highlights the key information for you, even when it's from the web that wasn't in the original email.
3. Reminders, Assists, and Snooze: your to-do’s on your own terms:
Inbox integrate Reminders and Snoonze, etc for better mail and work management. Your inbox becomes a centralized place to keep track of any data you need to trace back.
4. More control with Undo Send, Swipe to Delete and Signatures:
With Undo Send - just like "Undo Send" in Gmail lab, with Inbox, you stop sending an email right after your sending in case you spotted a mistake, or have second thoughts.
If you'd rather get rid of messages, you can make ‘Delete’ the default swiping action.
If you want to personalize your sent messages, you can now add a custom signature.
Besides Gmail app on mobile device (iOS/Android), Inbox app is also available on mobile devices. It's a highly recommend app gmail login
This article will cover how to delete your gmail account. To delete your gmail account follow the steps below.
How to delete your gmail account1. Sign in to your account and head to the My Account. Under the section labeled Account Preferences, click on the option that reads Delete your account or services:
2. Select on Delete products:
3. All of your active Google accounts will be listed here. Click on the Gmail option and then follow the onscreen instructions:
4. Select Remove Gmail permanently and verify your selection. You will be asked to provide a new primary email address with which to log in to other Google services (i.e. YouTube, Blogger).
Once you’ve confirmed your selection, you will be sent an email from Gmail with the subject Gmail Removal Confirmation. Click on the link to reconfirm your account removal, and then click on Verifyto finalize the removal.
Your Gmail account will be removed from the server with 48 hours. Once you delete your gmail account, the messages will be permanently deleted. You can no longer access them in Gmail.
People who mail your old Gmail address will receive back a delivery failure message. gmail login
Step 1: Activate Gmail Templates (aka Canned Responses).
Click the Settings gear in your Gmail’s toolbar -> Select Settings from the menu. Go to the Labs tab and make sure Enable is selected for Canned Responses.
Step 2: Save Canned Responses
Compose the email message that you would like to have as your canned response. Then click the down arrow on the bottom-right-hand corner of the compose window, hover over Canned responses, then click New canned response…
Step 3: Insert Canned Responses Into Email
Start a new email by hitting Compose, click the down arrow on the bottom-right-hand corner of the compose window, hover over Canned responses, then click on the canned response name under the Insert section.
Good lucky! gmail login
Gmail provided us the filter feature to get rid of emails from strangers or spammers. We will guide you make use of Gmail filtering feature to block emails from email addresses you don't want to receive email:
Step 1: Login to your Gmail account and select the email message you want to block by clicking on the square on its left side. Check out Gmail Sign In tutorial.
Step 2: Click on the "More" option at the top of the email messages list. On the drop down menu that appears, click on "Filter messages like these”.
Step 3: On the new dialogue box, click on the "Create filter with this search >>" at the bottom right of the box.
Step 4: You'll then be provided with several options. To completely block an email address, click on the checkbox on the left of "Delete it" option.
Step 5: If you also want to delete all the previous conversations with the email address, click on the checkbox on the left of "Also apply filter to [Number of conversations] matching conversations." Option.
Step 6: Click on the "Create filter" button at the bottom left of the box to ensure that the email address is completely blocked. You're done. If you've got any messages from that email address in any of your Gmail folders, they'll be deleted. If you later want to receive email messages from that address again, you can undo this process.
Good job. gmail login
If you have already own an account but you accidentally forget the password and haven’t promptly changed your phone number. You can recover your Gmail password easily .
Please follow the steps below:
1: Log in to your Gmail account
2: Click on the Username and select My Account.
3: Click Sign-in & Security.
4: Scroll down to Recovery phone and click on the > icon.
5: Click on Edit button (Change)
6: Select Update Phone
7: Click Next.
8: Change your phone number and click Verify to confirm.
9: Click Continue.
10: The screen returns to phone number item in Gmail.
Good luck gmail login
Here are some reasons you are having trouble