Gmail Login 2018
Getting troubles when logging in Google Mail? No worries, we are here to help
For confirmation email with dates and times, you can snooze them until exactly when you need it. Examples: find your hotel confirmation email right before check in or get a Google Calendar event reminder the day before.
Please follow the following steps:
Step 1: Open Inbox.
Step 2: Search for the email containing the event or confirmation, and click Snooze icon.
Step 3: Then choose the suggested time.
Hope this article is useful to you! gmail login
Here are some reasons you are having trouble
Step 3: Add the signature you would like to add in the text area provided with your preferredformatting options: a text, a link to your website, or an image, etc.
Step 4: Check the box below the text area so that your signature can be inserted in your message. This makes sure that your signature is posited right below your message.
Step 5: Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Save Changes" button and you're done!
So you have a signature for your email! Good luck! gmail login
Have you ever found that you have just made a mistake in your email right after sending it? Google has officially added an Undo feature in Gmail. If you make a typo or regret about sending a message, you can undo the action by enabling "Undo send." This setting gives you the option to take back a message you just sent.
To enable Undo Send:
3. Scroll down to "Undo Send" section and click Enable.
4. Set the cancellation period (the amount of time you have to decide if you want to cancel sending an email).
5. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page. Now after sending a message, you will see a message like this. Click on "Undo" if you want to do so.
If you had Undo Send turned on in Gmail Labs, your Undo Send setting will be on by default.
Note: To give you time to undo, Gmail delays sending the message for a few seconds. So if you don't select "Undo" within the time limit, your message will be sent. "Undo send" may not work if you experience connection issues gmail login
You want to save time answering emails. Here is a list of pre-written email responses that you can save to apply
You cannot use Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer or Opera for app Gmail Offline because this app is available for Google Chrome browser only. To install Gmail Offline app, follow the link below:
After first start-up, Gmail Offline will automatically synchronize messages and an Internet connection is required. So you can access your email even when you are offline.
Installing Gmail Offline
To install Gmail Offline app, follow the link below:
1. Click the Add to Chrome button to add it as an app for your web browser. Wait for few seconds and click "Add app". Gmail Offline extension is added to your Google Chrome.
2. You need to sign in to Gmail to allow Gmail offline.
3. Choose "Allow offline mail" and click "Continue" to start using. You can change the settings later.Congratulations, now you are using Gmail Offline. It will take some minutes to sync your emails and attachments.
Get Started With Gmail Offline. Hope this article is useful to you! gmail login
You can add an extra layer of security by enabling 2-Step Verification. 2-Step Verification requires you to have access to your phone, as well as your username and password, when you sign in to your Google Account. By using two-factor authentication combining fixing information you have (your password) and changeable one received via another mode of contact (your phone), people can't sign in to your Google Account by trying to steal or guess your password.
To set up a two-step verification for your Gmail, follow the steps below:
Inbox is designed to help you focus on important messages and save your time gmail login. The new Inbox by Gmail is a significant improvement in email management. Inbox is open to anyone and there is no invitation required!
1. Bundles: stay organized automatically: Inbox bundles group similar types of mail at once. For example: Finance bundles, all your purchase receipts or bank statements are neatly grouped together so that you can quickly review and then swipe them out. You can even customize Inbox by choosing which emails you’d like to see grouped together.
2. Highlights: the important info at a glance: Inbox know what is important information in your message, and it highlights the key information for you, even when it's from the web that wasn't in the original email.
3. Reminders, Assists, and Snooze: your to-do’s on your own terms:
Inbox integrate Reminders and Snoonze, etc for better mail and work management. Your inbox becomes a centralized place to keep track of any data you need to trace back.
4. More control with Undo Send, Swipe to Delete and Signatures:
With Undo Send - just like "Undo Send" in Gmail lab, with Inbox, you stop sending an email right after your sending in case you spotted a mistake, or have second thoughts.
If you'd rather get rid of messages, you can make ‘Delete’ the default swiping action.
If you want to personalize your sent messages, you can now add a custom signature.
Besides Gmail app on mobile device (iOS/Android), Inbox app is also available on mobile devices. It's a highly recommend app gmail login